ICICI Partners with BSNL for Bill Payments
ICICI Bank, the second largest bank in India, has formed an alliance with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) for bill payment services through its Website. The service- Quick Pay will be exclusively available for BSNL s Cell One users in all the 27 circles.
The bank has enhanced its customer relationship management by using technology on various occasions. The life insurance arm of the group, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance deployed Intense Technologies’ Intelligent Enterprise Customer Communication Management (iECCM) suite to address the need for agile, cost-effective, multi-modal delivery of branded customer documents like welcome Kits, first premium notice, policy statements, etc for its customers.
Meanwhile, the bank’s alliance with BSNL will not require prior registration. It currently extends this service to the customers of Maharastra State Electricity Board, Tata Indicom, and BSES- Rajdhani and NDPL Delhi. In addition, the bank has a payment gateway in more than 1,100 merchant Websites for online shopping.
The bank offers online bill payment services for utilities that include water and property tax, electricity, mutual fund, credit cards, LPG, DTH and cable services, and life and general insurers. Its Web-based payment services program facilitates more than 140 billers.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- India's Insurance Sector Undergoing Massive Digital Disruption