ICICI Partners with BSNL for Bill Payments
ICICI Bank, the second largest bank in India, has formed an alliance with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) for bill payment services through its Website. The service- Quick Pay will be exclusively available for BSNL s Cell One users in all the 27 circles.
The bank has enhanced its customer relationship management by using technology on various occasions. The life insurance arm of the group, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance deployed Intense Technologies’ Intelligent Enterprise Customer Communication Management (iECCM) suite to address the need for agile, cost-effective, multi-modal delivery of branded customer documents like welcome Kits, first premium notice, policy statements, etc for its customers.
Meanwhile, the bank’s alliance with BSNL will not require prior registration. It currently extends this service to the customers of Maharastra State Electricity Board, Tata Indicom, and BSES- Rajdhani and NDPL Delhi. In addition, the bank has a payment gateway in more than 1,100 merchant Websites for online shopping.
The bank offers online bill payment services for utilities that include water and property tax, electricity, mutual fund, credit cards, LPG, DTH and cable services, and life and general insurers. Its Web-based payment services program facilitates more than 140 billers.
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Haptik Sees 40% Customer Retention With Exotel
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Coupon Aggregator Zoutons Launches Chrome Extension
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation