ICICI Pru automates Business and Operational Processes
ICICI Prudential Life automated its IT and business processes with BMC Software’s Control-M Workload Automation solution.
According to a statement, BMC Control-M solution integrates the management of critical scheduling processes from a single point of control. Additionally, it eradicates errors in a simplified and automated fashion.
“Our business depends on on-time batch cycle completion,” said V.V. Balaji, Executive Vice President, Technology and Service Delivery at ICICI Prudential Life. “BMC Control-M is helping us optimize this process. It is aligned with our organizational objectives of reducing total cost of ownership and improving operational efficiency.”
The implementation of BMC Control-M has reduced the scheduled workload processing time by 10-15 percent for ICICI Prudential Life.
According to a media statement, the BMC Control-M solution is tightly integrated with the AS/400 systems for Life-Asia, an online, real-time life administration system for insurance products, which makes it easier for the operations team to manage scheduled jobs-processing, without the need to log on to production systems.
The BMC Control-M solution also eliminates incidences of human error by automating reporting on batch job timelines and providing easy access to production systems. It also makes it easy for the company to meet security and audit compliance requirements for global standards, such as SOX and ISO/IEC 27001, said the press release.
ICICI Prudential Life is planning to automate virtually all processes over a period of time. This will enable the company to provide its customers with a high level of real-time service.
“Business users at ICICI Prudential Life are now equipped to have their tasks completed without the need for domain knowledge of scheduling tools, improving IT and business efficiencies that meet the rigorous needs of the dynamic and fast-moving insurance sector” said James Russell, BMC’s area Vice President of Mainframe Service Management Sales for Asia-Pacific.
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- CIO Klub Plans Global Expansion: Umesh Mehta
- Cio Club Plans Global Expansion : Umesh Mehta
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands