ICICI securities partners with Microsoft to offer RIA on its portal
Microsoft announced the partnership with ICICI Securities to launch an online trading experience on ICICIdirect.com, which will be built completely on Microsoft’s Silverlight 4.0 platform. The bank believes that with users opting for online transactions, initiative to introduce Rich Internet Application (RIA), in addition to standard online version for financial trading, will strengthen their position in the online trading market.
“With Silverlight 4.0, ICICIdirect.com will easily be able to fulfill the diverse needs of our customers by offering a rich and highly productive operating environment” remarked Yagnesh Parikh, Sr. VP - IT, ICICI Securities.
As reported, Silverlight 4 delivers a full suite of features to application developers, enabling a development and deployment modern business applications for both internal and end-user applications on both sides of the firewall. The platform facilitates the scope for innovation from a product roadmap perspective and ongoing support on the technology that would be easily available.
“With the network of online trading customers consistently increasing, a feature rich interface was emerging as the vital differentiator and we were confident that Silverlight 4.0 would be able to create this vivid and immersive experience for ICICIdirect.com users,” commented Moorthy U, GM, DPE, Microsoft India.
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- How Livechat Helps Foodpanda Speed Up Its Delivery