ICICI securities partners with Microsoft to offer RIA on its portal
Microsoft announced the partnership with ICICI Securities to launch an online trading experience on ICICIdirect.com, which will be built completely on Microsoft’s Silverlight 4.0 platform. The bank believes that with users opting for online transactions, initiative to introduce Rich Internet Application (RIA), in addition to standard online version for financial trading, will strengthen their position in the online trading market.
“With Silverlight 4.0, ICICIdirect.com will easily be able to fulfill the diverse needs of our customers by offering a rich and highly productive operating environment” remarked Yagnesh Parikh, Sr. VP - IT, ICICI Securities.
As reported, Silverlight 4 delivers a full suite of features to application developers, enabling a development and deployment modern business applications for both internal and end-user applications on both sides of the firewall. The platform facilitates the scope for innovation from a product roadmap perspective and ongoing support on the technology that would be easily available.
“With the network of online trading customers consistently increasing, a feature rich interface was emerging as the vital differentiator and we were confident that Silverlight 4.0 would be able to create this vivid and immersive experience for ICICIdirect.com users,” commented Moorthy U, GM, DPE, Microsoft India.
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- LinkedIn Launches ‘Scheduler’ Feature To Ease Hiring Process
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Technostress Hampers Productivity At Workplace: Microsoft
- Google’s India Initiative Speak Volumes About India's Booming Internet Base