iCubesWire Hires Shashank Veerappa To Head South
Digital marketing solutions provider iCubesWire has announced the appointment of Shashank B. Veerappa as the Group Head of the South region. He will head iCubesWire’s Bengaluru office while working towards expanding and strengthening its business, the company said in a statement.
Shashank brings over 13 years of experience to iCubesWire, having worked in areas such as digital online sales and marketing, product design and management, client and partner management, operations responsibility and has defined multiple roles with a broad range of analytic and creative skills in marketing, lead management, sales, and operations. Prior to joining iCubesWire, he was associated with Hungama Digital Services as South India head. He has also worked with Times Internet, Tyroo Media and Exchange4media, the statement added.
“I am certain that Shashank will strengthen the organization’s presence in the market and expand our business prospects in the South region. I am excited to have him onboard and hope for a fruitful association with him. The path ahead surely looks interesting and we shall achieve greater heights together,” saidSahil Chopra, Founder & CEO, iCubesWire.
“I am really excited to join iCubesWire who have proven it to be the leaders in Digital Solutions for the last 7+ Years. It’s going to be a great start at the Bengaluru office where I look forward to leveraging my skills into expanding business for iCubesWire. I hope to bring in value to the company by escalating the process of achieving our business objectives,”said Veerappa.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business