iCubesWire Hires Shashank Veerappa To Head South
Digital marketing solutions provider iCubesWire has announced the appointment of Shashank B. Veerappa as the Group Head of the South region. He will head iCubesWire’s Bengaluru office while working towards expanding and strengthening its business, the company said in a statement.
Shashank brings over 13 years of experience to iCubesWire, having worked in areas such as digital online sales and marketing, product design and management, client and partner management, operations responsibility and has defined multiple roles with a broad range of analytic and creative skills in marketing, lead management, sales, and operations. Prior to joining iCubesWire, he was associated with Hungama Digital Services as South India head. He has also worked with Times Internet, Tyroo Media and Exchange4media, the statement added.
“I am certain that Shashank will strengthen the organization’s presence in the market and expand our business prospects in the South region. I am excited to have him onboard and hope for a fruitful association with him. The path ahead surely looks interesting and we shall achieve greater heights together,” saidSahil Chopra, Founder & CEO, iCubesWire.
“I am really excited to join iCubesWire who have proven it to be the leaders in Digital Solutions for the last 7+ Years. It’s going to be a great start at the Bengaluru office where I look forward to leveraging my skills into expanding business for iCubesWire. I hope to bring in value to the company by escalating the process of achieving our business objectives,”said Veerappa.
- Infor Coleman AI Digital Assistant
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- When Alibaba's Jack Ma Retires To Focus On Philanthropy, Education
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker