iCubesWire Hires Shashank Veerappa To Head South
Digital marketing solutions provider iCubesWire has announced the appointment of Shashank B. Veerappa as the Group Head of the South region. He will head iCubesWire’s Bengaluru office while working towards expanding and strengthening its business, the company said in a statement.
Shashank brings over 13 years of experience to iCubesWire, having worked in areas such as digital online sales and marketing, product design and management, client and partner management, operations responsibility and has defined multiple roles with a broad range of analytic and creative skills in marketing, lead management, sales, and operations. Prior to joining iCubesWire, he was associated with Hungama Digital Services as South India head. He has also worked with Times Internet, Tyroo Media and Exchange4media, the statement added.
“I am certain that Shashank will strengthen the organization’s presence in the market and expand our business prospects in the South region. I am excited to have him onboard and hope for a fruitful association with him. The path ahead surely looks interesting and we shall achieve greater heights together,” saidSahil Chopra, Founder & CEO, iCubesWire.
“I am really excited to join iCubesWire who have proven it to be the leaders in Digital Solutions for the last 7+ Years. It’s going to be a great start at the Bengaluru office where I look forward to leveraging my skills into expanding business for iCubesWire. I hope to bring in value to the company by escalating the process of achieving our business objectives,”said Veerappa.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year