Sanghi Cement Signs Digital Marketing Deal With iCubesWire
iCubesWire, a digital marketing solution provider, recently won the digital marketing mandate for Sanghi Cement, a brand name of Ravi Sanghi Group dealing in cement production and distribution in Western India. As part of the mandate, iCubesWire will drive and deliver the digital marketing requirements of Sanghi Cement. The digital marketing mandate covers social, search and media for Sanghi Cement.
Sanghi Industries Limited has emerged as a major cement player in western India over the last few years. Company’s 4 million tons per annum capacity plant in the Abdasa taluka of Kutch district in Gujarat is ranked as one of the largest cement plants at one location in India. It is also one of the top three players in Gujarat and is now increasing its presence in Maharashtra and Rajasthan.
Commenting on the association, Sahil Chopra, CEO & founder, iCubesWire said, “Sanghi Cement is a renowned brand in the cement industry and we are extremely happy to be associated with them. We aim to use our strategic and innovative solutions to enhance its brand connect. We look forward to a healthy partnership with Sanghi Cement.”
iCubesWire will manage social media marketing, digital advertising, search engine optimization and website design for Sanghi Cement, providing big ROI on the brand value, he added.
Shailesh Jha, VP (Sales & Marketing), Sanghi Industries Ltd. says, “We wanted an agency that could provide us with innovative solutions and strategies to effectively reach out to our target audience. iCubesWire’s creative solutions gave us the confidence to have them onboard. iCubesWire has strong insights of the customer database and it’s out of the box approach will help us capture our potential market and yield positive results. We look forward to working with the team.”
iCubesWire works with more than 400 brands across industry, helping companies deliver tailor made digital concepts. According to FICCI Media & Entertainment Industry Report 2017, digital advertising has captured 15% share in the overall advertising revenues with 28% growth rate in 2016. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 31% to reach Rs 294.5 billion by 2021, contributing 27.3% to the total advertising revenues.
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- Businesses With Digital Intuition Will Thrive: Mike Gregoire
- Flipkart Selects Smartron To Design, Engineer Its First Smartphone
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Nov 6-11)
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Digital Transformation: Gap Between CEO Expectations And IT Readiness