Idea wins Avaya's customer responsiveness award
Idea Cellular has been recognized as the ‘Most Customer Responsive Company’ in the telecom sector, at the Avaya GlobalConnect Customer Responsiveness Awards 2010. The award’s jury comprised of senior members from Ernst & Young, Nielsen and Avaya GlobalConnect.
Idea Cellular, an Aditya Birla group company, is a pan-India integrated GSM operator with 64 million subscribers across the country. It competes with telcos such as Reliance Communications, Bharti Airtel, Tata Indicom, Aircel, MTS, MTNL, BSNL, Vodafone, Uninor, Videocon, Tata Docomo etc. The award was conferred upon the telco in recognition of its various new and innovative customer service and delivery initiatives in the telephony services space. Idea was chosen as the winner of the award after an extensive quality audit of the organization’s systems and processes, leaving behind many other strong contenders in the telecom category.
"This award is a recognition of our commitment to institutionalizing the highest standards of customer relationship management processes. It has been our constant endeavor to align all processes and practices to facilitate customer delight. The prestigious Avaya GlobalConnect Customer Responsiveness Award is a testimony of our efforts in quickly and aptly responding to our customer needs and requirements in this dynamic and competitive telecom industry," said Navanit Narayan, chief service delivery officer, Idea Cellular.
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- NDCP 2018: Preparing India For A Digital Future?
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- India’s 4G Feature Phone Segment To Touch 40 Mn: Report
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs