Identify, Engage & Convert Your Web Traffic Into Qualified Sales Leads
Let me start this post by asking some simple questions, the answers to which will set the tone for this post. I request the readers to make a mental note of their answers as they proceed.
Q1. What is the last line of all your company press releases? The one your boiler plate ends with.
Q2. Which is the digital address of your company you share with your contacts - on your visiting cards and email sign offs?
Q3. Name one place where a Lead or prospect can find all information about your company, its service/product offerings, management etc.
Q4. Name one digital address you never forget to mention on all your online and offline collaterals
The answer to all these questions is just one -
To read full article click here…
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Access to Applications Based on a ‘Driving License’ Model
- Integrated Marketing Helps Connect With Consumers Effectively
- Businesses Need Events to Stay Relevant: Experts
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool