IDS Softwares launches FortuneNext for hospitality industry
IDS Softwares Pvt. Ltd., an IT solutions provider for the hospitality industry, has released its latest suite of enterprise products — FortuneNext. The solution is meant to help hotels increase their productivity since it is claimed to be designed to maintain seamless operations with no application downtime. According to IDS, existing customers can leverage this solution by migrating to the new system with ease and enjoying increased benefits such as quicker and simplified operations, control of revenue leakage and enhanced business planning tools.
FortuneNext is a suite of property management systems to enable quicker operations with features that can also help hotels maintain better staff efficiencies. According to the company, even a night audit process does not require a system shutdown. Suresh John, Managing Director, IDS Softwares said, “Customer feedback definitely paves the way forward for a company. A common complaint of hospitality business owners is that there is a significant down time associated with management of hotel software considering hotels follow a 24×7 ‘always on’ operation. Our R&D centre in Bangalore has been constantly working towards developing solutions that address the needs of the industry since 1987. With heavy R&D investment backing FortuneNext, we are confident of its capabilities, providing ease of operation and real benefits to our clients’ hotel operations.”
IDS Softwares has added features and tools in FortuneNext that can then be passed on to guests by enabling an enhanced experience at the property. The software can also assist in making business decisions through its revenue management tool. This tool is meant to help managers predict trends and allow them to maintain optimum room rates, staffing, etc.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- How Brands Can Modernize Customer Engagement
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming