IEEE Cloud Computing's First Ever Initiative in India Unveiled
IEEE Cloud Computing, a key initiative of the world’s largest technical professional association, today announced that it is hosting its first ever conference in India. The two day conference in Bangalore on the 11th and 12th of October 2012 will be the first ever by IEEE focusing on challenges and opportunities for emerging markets like India. The two-day conference will also serve as a thought leadership platform bringing together industry, government, and academic leaders in cloud computing from around the world. IEEE Cloud Computing is uniquely qualified and positioned to play a leading role in the development of cloud computing globally and to help guide and shape its future.
Speakers at the conference include Sam Pitroda, inventor, entrepreneur, development thinker and policy shaper, Alexander Pasik, CIO, IEEE; Steve Diamond, GM, Industry Standards Office, EMC; Sudhir Dixit, Director of the innovations for the Next Billion Customers Lab, HP Labs India; Vamsi Mudiam, Cloud Strategy Leader, IBM India/South Asia; Prof. S Raghunath of IIM-Bangalore; Pari Natarajan, Co-Founder & CEO, Zinnov Management Consulting; Dean Sheffiled, Global Managing Director, Cloud networking, Juniper Networks; Stefan Pappe, Cloud SSA, Architecture and Technical Solution Design, Services Delivery, IBM; Dr. Vivek Mansingh, VP, Engineering, Cisco and Dr. S. Ravindran, CEO of eGovernance Center, among others.
The IEEE CCEM conference will have a mix of invited talks, high-level panel discussions and peer reviewed papers with a truly distinguished array of personalities from industry, academia and government. All of which in keeping with the theme, would focus on emerging market views, overview, opportunities, issues and challenges, security and compliance issues, how emerging markets are changing the game, telcos as cloud providers, and the role of standards.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative