IFS appoints Thiru Vengadam as MD, India
IFS (OMX STO: IFS) recently appointed Thiru Vengadam as the managing director of IFS Solutions India.
Commenting about the development, Ian Fleming, MD, IFS - Middle East, Africa and South Asia said, “We recognize the potential India presents as one of the fastest growing economies of the world and expect to grow our customer base exponentially. We continue to invest in India in delivering better, agile solutions to our customers. We have chosen Thiru to lead the Indian operation at this crucial juncture.”
Vengadam brings more than 23 years of experience working with the Indian business arms of global corporations like Digital Equipments, SAP (NYSE:SAP), PricewaterhouseCoopers, PeopleSoft, TCS and Infor Global. According to the company, he has worked in various roles encompassing business development, partner management, sales management, marketing, consulting, program management and country management.
“IFS India offers an agile ERP, EAM and MRO business applications for Indian companies to derive business benefits faster,” Vengadam remarked.
Further talking about the company, he said, IFS applications are easy to implement and have the right functionalities to support businesses in utilities involved in generation, transmission or distribution of power; defense establishments involved in research, development, production, operations, maintenance including the military; project based manufacturing industries, including engineering, procurement and construction.
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative