iGATE Expands Hyderabad Operations
iGATE, the Integrated Technology and Operations (iTOPS) company, announced the expansion of its global delivery facility in Hyderabad and the scaling of its existing ERP Centre of Excellence there.
The company has more than doubled its existing facility of 60,000 sq. ft, which accommodates 500 employees, in the Special Economic Zone at Hi-Tech City, Gachibowli. The facility has a capacity to seat over 500 employees.
Sean Narayanan, chief delivery officer, iGATE, said, "We continue to create vertical solutions and align with our customers’ business. We are excited about expanding our Hyderabad footprint to include manufacturing & logistics and banking verticals building on our success in ERP."
The Hyderabad center will continue to offer service innovation and excellence to many top clients, he said.
Besides Hyderabad, iGATE has global delivery facilities in Bangalore, Chennai, and Noida in India. iGATE Corporation registered revenues of $ 218.8 million in 2008 and ended the year with over 6,600 employees.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Hyderabad To Host 'Olympics Of IT Industry'
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- Indian Railways On Track To Bigger Tech Innovation
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday [Jan 2-6]
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year
- Infosys Welcomes New CEO Salil Parekh From Jan 2
- Tech 2017: CXOToday's Top 20 Technology Stories