iGATE Expands Hyderabad Operations
iGATE, the Integrated Technology and Operations (iTOPS) company, announced the expansion of its global delivery facility in Hyderabad and the scaling of its existing ERP Centre of Excellence there.
The company has more than doubled its existing facility of 60,000 sq. ft, which accommodates 500 employees, in the Special Economic Zone at Hi-Tech City, Gachibowli. The facility has a capacity to seat over 500 employees.
Sean Narayanan, chief delivery officer, iGATE, said, "We continue to create vertical solutions and align with our customers’ business. We are excited about expanding our Hyderabad footprint to include manufacturing & logistics and banking verticals building on our success in ERP."
The Hyderabad center will continue to offer service innovation and excellence to many top clients, he said.
Besides Hyderabad, iGATE has global delivery facilities in Bangalore, Chennai, and Noida in India. iGATE Corporation registered revenues of $ 218.8 million in 2008 and ended the year with over 6,600 employees.
- Consider Blockchain, Think Non-linear!
- Top 7 Tech jobs To Rule This Year
- Heading: Moving Towards A Conversational Economy With AI
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles