iGATE Expands Hyderabad Operations
iGATE, the Integrated Technology and Operations (iTOPS) company, announced the expansion of its global delivery facility in Hyderabad and the scaling of its existing ERP Centre of Excellence there.
The company has more than doubled its existing facility of 60,000 sq. ft, which accommodates 500 employees, in the Special Economic Zone at Hi-Tech City, Gachibowli. The facility has a capacity to seat over 500 employees.
Sean Narayanan, chief delivery officer, iGATE, said, "We continue to create vertical solutions and align with our customers’ business. We are excited about expanding our Hyderabad footprint to include manufacturing & logistics and banking verticals building on our success in ERP."
The Hyderabad center will continue to offer service innovation and excellence to many top clients, he said.
Besides Hyderabad, iGATE has global delivery facilities in Bangalore, Chennai, and Noida in India. iGATE Corporation registered revenues of $ 218.8 million in 2008 and ended the year with over 6,600 employees.
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- Enhancing User Experience With Hi-Tech Retail Outlets
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Smart City Projects Will See Greater Tech Investments This Year
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- Smart City Mission: Tier II-III Cities Take the Lead
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India