iGATE Integrates Jaros' Reporting Solution
iGATE, an integrated Technologies and Operations (iTOPS) company, today announced an alliance with Jaros Technologies Corporation to provide integration and ongoing customer support for Jaros Analytics for Oracle E-Business Suite.
iGATE offers full implementation and integration of Jaros’ pre-packaged reporting solution. As a result of iGATE’s tailored integration process, customers can extract and transform data from Oracle’s E-Business Suite and legacy systems into a customized format designed for their specific business reporting and analysis needs. With ongoing technical support from iGATE, customers can update and extend their solution as appropriate for their business needs.
"It isn’t possible to achieve the full benefit of today’s ERP systems without a reporting process that yields actionable information in a timely manner. This partnership with Jaros extends iGATE’s position as a leader in implementing and supporting ERP systems. Existing and new clients will be able to find value in this improved business intelligence and reporting process," said Hari Murthy, chief sales and marketing officer, iGATE. "iGATE is committed to providing customers with business value through solutions that enable up-to-the-moment, informed business decisions in ever-changing environments."
"Since iGATE has a very strong focus on enterprise applications, which include the world’s top ERP and BI solutions, we are excited about this partnership. With iGATE implementing and reselling our reporting solution, companies will be able to implement a successful solution as well as receive remarkable services," said Paul Scheibal, CEO of Jaros Technologies. "iGATE is a valuable partner in helping clients to realize measurable ROI with the Jaros solution."
Built from scratch, reporting solutions are costly and time consuming, undercutting the business value of data warehousing. By integrating a pre-packaged reporting solution with a customer’s existing Oracle EBusiness Suite, the two companies transform business reporting and create near real-time data for trend analysis, offering customers important information in a business environment where quick decision-making is of vital importance.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- LinkedIn Launches ‘Scheduler’ Feature To Ease Hiring Process
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study