IIM-B Deploys UDC
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore has selected SunGard higher education solution banner Unified Digital Campus (UDC) to increase efficiency, improve interactions and student experience.
Said Pankaj Chandra, director, IIM-B, Along with a transformative and innovative education, we want to provide our students and faculty with quality services, global collaboration opportunities and tools, and a rich academic experience that reflects our reputation for excellence.
SunGard Higher Education s student and faculty-centric solution approach aligns perfectly with our vision.
Akila Krishnakumar, Chief Operating Officer and Country Head (India), SunGard said, We want to offer diverse and improved services to empower students, faculty and alumni, while helping enhance operational efficiencies and improve institutional performance.
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Open Source Turns 20: Digital India Sets To Gain