IIM-B Deploys UDC
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore has selected SunGard higher education solution banner Unified Digital Campus (UDC) to increase efficiency, improve interactions and student experience.
Said Pankaj Chandra, director, IIM-B, Along with a transformative and innovative education, we want to provide our students and faculty with quality services, global collaboration opportunities and tools, and a rich academic experience that reflects our reputation for excellence.
SunGard Higher Education s student and faculty-centric solution approach aligns perfectly with our vision.
Akila Krishnakumar, Chief Operating Officer and Country Head (India), SunGard said, We want to offer diverse and improved services to empower students, faculty and alumni, while helping enhance operational efficiencies and improve institutional performance.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?