IIM-B Deploys UDC
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore has selected SunGard higher education solution banner Unified Digital Campus (UDC) to increase efficiency, improve interactions and student experience.
Said Pankaj Chandra, director, IIM-B, Along with a transformative and innovative education, we want to provide our students and faculty with quality services, global collaboration opportunities and tools, and a rich academic experience that reflects our reputation for excellence.
SunGard Higher Education s student and faculty-centric solution approach aligns perfectly with our vision.
Akila Krishnakumar, Chief Operating Officer and Country Head (India), SunGard said, We want to offer diverse and improved services to empower students, faculty and alumni, while helping enhance operational efficiencies and improve institutional performance.
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- Integrated Marketing Helps Connect With Consumers Effectively
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC