IIM-B Deploys UDC
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore has selected SunGard higher education solution banner Unified Digital Campus (UDC) to increase efficiency, improve interactions and student experience.
Said Pankaj Chandra, director, IIM-B, Along with a transformative and innovative education, we want to provide our students and faculty with quality services, global collaboration opportunities and tools, and a rich academic experience that reflects our reputation for excellence.
SunGard Higher Education s student and faculty-centric solution approach aligns perfectly with our vision.
Akila Krishnakumar, Chief Operating Officer and Country Head (India), SunGard said, We want to offer diverse and improved services to empower students, faculty and alumni, while helping enhance operational efficiencies and improve institutional performance.
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study