IIM Shillong Automates Alumni Development Backend
IIM Shillong, has completed the implementation of the world s leading student system and alumni development solution for higher education. The institute has implemented various modules from Oracle s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and Oracle Applications through Citagus India.
The institute has automated all its backend processes. This has improved time management, data accounting and the efficient management of human resources and staff/ student feedback.
The net result has been to free up more time and resources, and provide better information for management and faculty to enhance their core mission of delivering education programmes to the Institute s post graduate students.
The full IT implementation project includes deployment of Peoplesoft Campus Solutions, Human Capital Management, Financials and Supply Chain Management applications from Oracle.
The PeopleSoft Campus Solution provides alumni contributors with access to a detailed history of their involvement with the institution. The system can also help create college fund raising strategies and programmes, including target audience cultivation, contact reports, to-do lists, donor management, processing of contributions and communications tracking
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Using Cloud ERP To Automate Finance
- Autonomous Cloud Creates A Smarter Workforce
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Using Cloud To Empower SMB Innovation
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market