IIM Shillong Automates Alumni Development Backend
IIM Shillong, has completed the implementation of the world s leading student system and alumni development solution for higher education. The institute has implemented various modules from Oracle s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and Oracle Applications through Citagus India.
The institute has automated all its backend processes. This has improved time management, data accounting and the efficient management of human resources and staff/ student feedback.
The net result has been to free up more time and resources, and provide better information for management and faculty to enhance their core mission of delivering education programmes to the Institute s post graduate students.
The full IT implementation project includes deployment of Peoplesoft Campus Solutions, Human Capital Management, Financials and Supply Chain Management applications from Oracle.
The PeopleSoft Campus Solution provides alumni contributors with access to a detailed history of their involvement with the institution. The system can also help create college fund raising strategies and programmes, including target audience cultivation, contact reports, to-do lists, donor management, processing of contributions and communications tracking
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- ITAM Aims To Reduce Software Spends Of CIOs
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets
- Modern Cloud Infrastructure Is A Key Growth Enabler
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Transforming Contact Centers
- Cloud Boosts Collaboration between HR, Finance
- Simplifying ERP Even For Entry Level Staff