IKF, Wapmerr partner to provide GIS & MIS
IKF Technologies, a technology solutions company headquartered in Kolkata with set-up in Delhi, Noida, Jaipur and Mumbai has announced that it has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Wapmerr India to execute projects globally.
Under this MoU IKF Technologies and Wapmerr India will jointly execute projects GIS (Geographic Information system) / MIS (Management Information System)/ Survey related service. The companies will initially concentrate on India and then expand to other countries outside India. Wapmerr India is currently engaged in the business of providing supporting software development services and solutions in the field of 3D / 2D GIS, Simulation projects, Security and Survey.
"Wapmerr India is one of the leaders in the development of innovative geo information technologies using 3-D Modeling and navigation systems. We are confident this partnership will help reduce the cost of doing business, provide better information for the public and decision makers, and ultimately will provide better services to our clients," said Mukesh Goyal, director, IKF Technologies.
- IT Hiring 2018: More Digital Skills In Demand This Year
- Dell EMC's Sandeep Bhambure Joins Veeam As MD For India And SAARC
- TCS Hired Over 20% Outside India In last 12 Months
- Top Fintech Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- AI, AR, ML, VoLTE To Boom In 2018: Deloitte
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- India's Telecom Sector To Slash 80K-90K Jobs
- 7 Trends Driving IT Transformation In India