IKF, Wapmerr partner to provide GIS & MIS
IKF Technologies, a technology solutions company headquartered in Kolkata with set-up in Delhi, Noida, Jaipur and Mumbai has announced that it has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Wapmerr India to execute projects globally.
Under this MoU IKF Technologies and Wapmerr India will jointly execute projects GIS (Geographic Information system) / MIS (Management Information System)/ Survey related service. The companies will initially concentrate on India and then expand to other countries outside India. Wapmerr India is currently engaged in the business of providing supporting software development services and solutions in the field of 3D / 2D GIS, Simulation projects, Security and Survey.
"Wapmerr India is one of the leaders in the development of innovative geo information technologies using 3-D Modeling and navigation systems. We are confident this partnership will help reduce the cost of doing business, provide better information for the public and decision makers, and ultimately will provide better services to our clients," said Mukesh Goyal, director, IKF Technologies.
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- How IoT Is Revolutionizing CPG Industry
- 3 Technologies That's Changing The Insurance Sector
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- How E-Tailers Can Gain From Online Flash Sales
- What Makes Evry So Bullish On India Market