IKF, Wapmerr partner to provide GIS & MIS
IKF Technologies, a technology solutions company headquartered in Kolkata with set-up in Delhi, Noida, Jaipur and Mumbai has announced that it has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Wapmerr India to execute projects globally.
Under this MoU IKF Technologies and Wapmerr India will jointly execute projects GIS (Geographic Information system) / MIS (Management Information System)/ Survey related service. The companies will initially concentrate on India and then expand to other countries outside India. Wapmerr India is currently engaged in the business of providing supporting software development services and solutions in the field of 3D / 2D GIS, Simulation projects, Security and Survey.
"Wapmerr India is one of the leaders in the development of innovative geo information technologies using 3-D Modeling and navigation systems. We are confident this partnership will help reduce the cost of doing business, provide better information for the public and decision makers, and ultimately will provide better services to our clients," said Mukesh Goyal, director, IKF Technologies.
- How Collaboration Tools Can Boost Enterprise Engagement
- Online-Offline Channel Mix Leads To India's Smartphone Growth: IDC
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Shaping The Future Of Education Through Technology
- AI-ML Is Taking Travel To The Next Level
- Creating Smarter Cities With Smart Technologies
- Oracle Gets Ready To Soar To The Cloud
- Zoho Announces New Launch, Updates And Data Centers In India
- A Big Online Boost To India’s Small Businesses