IKF, Wapmerr partner to provide GIS & MIS
IKF Technologies, a technology solutions company headquartered in Kolkata with set-up in Delhi, Noida, Jaipur and Mumbai has announced that it has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Wapmerr India to execute projects globally.
Under this MoU IKF Technologies and Wapmerr India will jointly execute projects GIS (Geographic Information system) / MIS (Management Information System)/ Survey related service. The companies will initially concentrate on India and then expand to other countries outside India. Wapmerr India is currently engaged in the business of providing supporting software development services and solutions in the field of 3D / 2D GIS, Simulation projects, Security and Survey.
"Wapmerr India is one of the leaders in the development of innovative geo information technologies using 3-D Modeling and navigation systems. We are confident this partnership will help reduce the cost of doing business, provide better information for the public and decision makers, and ultimately will provide better services to our clients," said Mukesh Goyal, director, IKF Technologies.
- What's Driving India's Mobile-Led Economy?
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report