ILOG, Tavant in Mortage Lending Alliance
Tavant Technologies has allied with ILOG to incorporate its key BRMS product- widely used in the mortgage lending space called Jrules into its own Tavant Mortgage Solutions.
This integration is meant to allow companies decrease time for new product roll outs, afford automatic and real-time matching of mortgage products to customers based on full profile, and automated identification of cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
The solutions allow automation of routine tasks and let business users manage loan, and credit rules themselves, speeding up operational/ IT efficiency. Provision of consistency, audit ability and visibility into the decision process enables compliance to regulations.
“Our mortgage industry customers must effectively automate their business rules in order to achieve the full benefits of business process improvements. By integrating ILOG’s BRMS software into our business process solutions, we can provide our customers with more comprehensive functionality using proven technology that can deliver huge gains in operational efficiency, agility, and cost control,” said Sarvesh Mahesh, CEO of Tavant Technologies.
According to TowerGroup, BRMS is a key infrastructure component to
support lending operations: loan origination, underwriting, funding and closing, servicing, and portfolio management.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO