ILOG, Tavant in Mortage Lending Alliance
Tavant Technologies has allied with ILOG to incorporate its key BRMS product- widely used in the mortgage lending space called Jrules into its own Tavant Mortgage Solutions.
This integration is meant to allow companies decrease time for new product roll outs, afford automatic and real-time matching of mortgage products to customers based on full profile, and automated identification of cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
The solutions allow automation of routine tasks and let business users manage loan, and credit rules themselves, speeding up operational/ IT efficiency. Provision of consistency, audit ability and visibility into the decision process enables compliance to regulations.
“Our mortgage industry customers must effectively automate their business rules in order to achieve the full benefits of business process improvements. By integrating ILOG’s BRMS software into our business process solutions, we can provide our customers with more comprehensive functionality using proven technology that can deliver huge gains in operational efficiency, agility, and cost control,” said Sarvesh Mahesh, CEO of Tavant Technologies.
According to TowerGroup, BRMS is a key infrastructure component to
support lending operations: loan origination, underwriting, funding and closing, servicing, and portfolio management.
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- GSTR2: To File Or Not To File?
- Digital Transformation: 7 Things CIOs Must Remember