ILOG, Tavant in Mortage Lending Alliance
Tavant Technologies has allied with ILOG to incorporate its key BRMS product- widely used in the mortgage lending space called Jrules into its own Tavant Mortgage Solutions.
This integration is meant to allow companies decrease time for new product roll outs, afford automatic and real-time matching of mortgage products to customers based on full profile, and automated identification of cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
The solutions allow automation of routine tasks and let business users manage loan, and credit rules themselves, speeding up operational/ IT efficiency. Provision of consistency, audit ability and visibility into the decision process enables compliance to regulations.
“Our mortgage industry customers must effectively automate their business rules in order to achieve the full benefits of business process improvements. By integrating ILOG’s BRMS software into our business process solutions, we can provide our customers with more comprehensive functionality using proven technology that can deliver huge gains in operational efficiency, agility, and cost control,” said Sarvesh Mahesh, CEO of Tavant Technologies.
According to TowerGroup, BRMS is a key infrastructure component to
support lending operations: loan origination, underwriting, funding and closing, servicing, and portfolio management.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Role Of Technology In Transforming HR
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience