IMImobile launches Make My Tunes service for Aircel users
IMImobile, an end-to-end enabler of mobile value added services (MVAS) for mobile operators, media companies and enterprises today launched a service ‘Make My Tunes’ on its industry RBT (Ringback tone) platform. The service has been launched by Aircel as ‘Dialer Tune – Song Edit’. Aircel customers in Chennai and Tamilnadu circle can avail service as of now.
“Make My tune is a shining example of IMImobile’s R&D and innovation pedigree made to work for the benefit of telcos, subscribers and content owners. CRBT is at a mature stage and this one of its kind service is going to revolutionize and re-energize by giving 3-in-1 advantage of enhanced CRBT, Mobile Radio and Music on Demand to subscribers,” remarked Vishwanath Alluri, founder and chairman, IMImobile.
The company stated that the service enables users to listen to a full song and select any part of the song as their RBT. This service can replace the conventional IVR based music services like Music on Demand, RBT discovery portal and Ringtone portals, claimed IMImobile. This service can be offered to any operator as a stand-alone service connected to their existing RBT platform over standard integrations.
IMImobile manages CRBT operations for multiple operators spread across the world covering deployments for GSM, CDMA and Fixed Line Networks.
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- By 2025, Digital Transactions To Reach $1-Tn Annually: Report
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- E-Tailers Should Embrace “Mobile-First” Mindset To Succeed