IMImobile to provide 3G VAS solution to Aircel
IMImobile, a mobile technology company, will provide 3G VAS experience solution to Aircel. IMImobile’s DaVinci 3G services deliver video on demand through streaming, subscription and download to video portal users and enables them to access their favorite video content through an interface. Further, as the video portals provide visual prompts, service discovery, navigation and catalogue browsing are greatly streamlined enabling end users to discover content and services best suited for them, informed the company.
“Widespread availability of 3G services is going to be an important milestone for telecom services in India and we at IMImobile look forward to once again play our part in this evolution,” commented Vishwanath Alluri, chairman and CEO, IMImobile.
Informing more about the solution, the company stated that its video content is published in different categories and made discoverable through features such as full text search, automatic recommendations, top rated content, and top viewed content along with promotional videos. This enables consumers to view and explore popular content.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- 5 Ways To Future-Proof IoT Devices
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment