IMImobile to provide 3G VAS solution to Aircel
IMImobile, a mobile technology company, will provide 3G VAS experience solution to Aircel. IMImobile’s DaVinci 3G services deliver video on demand through streaming, subscription and download to video portal users and enables them to access their favorite video content through an interface. Further, as the video portals provide visual prompts, service discovery, navigation and catalogue browsing are greatly streamlined enabling end users to discover content and services best suited for them, informed the company.
“Widespread availability of 3G services is going to be an important milestone for telecom services in India and we at IMImobile look forward to once again play our part in this evolution,” commented Vishwanath Alluri, chairman and CEO, IMImobile.
Informing more about the solution, the company stated that its video content is published in different categories and made discoverable through features such as full text search, automatic recommendations, top rated content, and top viewed content along with promotional videos. This enables consumers to view and explore popular content.
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs