IMImobile to provide 3G VAS solution to Aircel
IMImobile, a mobile technology company, will provide 3G VAS experience solution to Aircel. IMImobile’s DaVinci 3G services deliver video on demand through streaming, subscription and download to video portal users and enables them to access their favorite video content through an interface. Further, as the video portals provide visual prompts, service discovery, navigation and catalogue browsing are greatly streamlined enabling end users to discover content and services best suited for them, informed the company.
“Widespread availability of 3G services is going to be an important milestone for telecom services in India and we at IMImobile look forward to once again play our part in this evolution,” commented Vishwanath Alluri, chairman and CEO, IMImobile.
Informing more about the solution, the company stated that its video content is published in different categories and made discoverable through features such as full text search, automatic recommendations, top rated content, and top viewed content along with promotional videos. This enables consumers to view and explore popular content.
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services