Incedo Acquires SysLogic Technical Services
Incedo, a Bay area technology services firm specializing in data management, product engineering and emerging technologies acquired SysLogic Technical Services, a telecom consulting and software development firm which works with two of the largest telecommunication carriers in the US, for an undisclosed sum. This is a part of Incedo’s global strategy to offer broad-based communication engineering solutions and services to the telecom service provider markets in addition to the OEM and semiconductor industry that Incedo has been serving.
The acquisition will add several consultants and developers across US to Incedo’s 1500 strong development and delivery team. It will enable Incedo to expand its business presence to some of the largest Tier 1 service providers in the US market. Syslogic will continue to operate under its own brand and will now be an Incedo company.
“We expect revenue and margins to grow as inclusion of SysLogic completes our market presence and customer landscape – from OEM’s on one end, to Telco operators at the other. The telecom sector continues to be at the epicenter of growth, innovation, and disruption. Our deep technical and domain expertise combined with existing Syslogic relationships and customer access elevates our position in the market,” says Anupam Wahi, Senior Vice President, Communication Engineering, Incedo Inc.
According to Sanjay Jain, Executive Chairman, Syslogic Technical Services, “Joining forces with Incedo gives us the global presence, depth and breadth of expertise, and the financial and operational scale required to effectively deliver a compelling and differentiated value proposition to our customers.”
Naresh Ayyala, CEO, SysLogic Technical Services further added, “ We are excited about working with Incedo and adding their deep expertise in the area of Cloud Orchestration, NFV, SDN, Virtualization, IOT, Data Analytics, Devops and Mobility to our portfolio of Solutions and offerings.”
This is Incedo’s second acquisition in a period of less than 12 months and will further bolster Incedo’s presence in the communication technology services space.
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security
- What Lies Ahead For India's Fintech Sector?
- AI, Machine Learning Are Top CIO Priorities: Experts
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?
- Global Blockchain Market To Reach $9.6 Mn By 2024: Report
- Incedo Opens Centre of Excellence in Pune
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises