Indbank Launches Online Stock Trading Point
Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited (Indbank) has launched Indbankonline Stock Trading Point, and opened a new branch office at Pune.
The online stock trading point, a cyber based stock trading facility was inaugurated by A Subramanian, chairman, Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd. and P.N. Patel, executive director, Indian Bank last week.
Subramanian said that the bank would establish stock broking terminals at select centers for increasing its reach and operations further. In this endeavour, we have established 15 exclusive CTCL stock trading terminals at Parrys, Anna Nagar, CMDA,’ Madipakkam, West Mambalam in Chennai, Vile Parle, CBD Belapur, Ulhas Nagar in Mumbai, SG Road in Ahmedabad, Poliachi, Ram Nagar, Tirupur in Coimbatore, Nagercoil in Tirunelveli, Karaikudi, Dindugal in Madurai. We have plans to establish around 200 CTCL terminals in select cities across India, in a phased manner.
He said that to avail the service, a customer need to just open an online trading account with Indbank, and the bank will provide computer and Internet facility at its office to trade online at no extra cost. This would benefit investors who want to trade in stock markets online but have constraints on computers and Internet facility at their home.
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner