India-Born Tech Leaders Who Rule The World
The art of being a great leader is to lead by example. When it comes to leading global businesses, Indians have always made their mark at the international level. This holds true for the dynamic technology industry as well.
Today, some of the biggest global technology companies - Microsoft, Google, Nokia, Sandisk, NetApp, Cognizant and Infosys, to name a few - are all run by India-born CEOs. These leaders belong to a generation of innovators, who left their home country and rose to the top of some of the world’s largest corporations.
Leaders such as Satya Nadella of Microsoft, Sundar Pichai of Google, Shantanu Narayen of Adobe and Vishal Sikka of Infosys, and many others - have an edge over their global counterparts for their experience in dealing with a challenging and growing indigenous market.
There is nothing specifically Indian about their compassion, modesty, patience and an ability to dream. Yet some of these qualities appear to have created the Indian pool of over-achievers in global business.
As India celebrates its 70 years of Independence this year, we salute some of the biggest India-born leaders who are increasingly taking big roles in the global technology organizations and have proved their leadership capabilities in many different ways.
Watch The Video on India-Born Tech Leaders Who Rule The World
- Avaya Says Bankruptcy Won’t Affect India Business
- Global Headwinds Hit India's IT Growth: Report
- Biometrics-Enabled Tech To Become Enterprise Reality
- 2017 Will Be A Busy Year For Digital Payment
- Qualcomm To Invest USD 8.5 mn In India's Design Initiatives
- How Retailers Can Leverage Tech To Win Customers
- Cloud Will Reshape Enterprise Computing In 2017
- India, US Extend Bilateral Cooperation In Cyber Security
- India's Digital Sector To Cross Rs 20k-Cr Mark By 2020: EY
- Yes Bank Uses Gamification For Recruiting