India-Born Tech Leaders Who Rule The World
The art of being a great leader is to lead by example. When it comes to leading global businesses, Indians have always made their mark at the international level. This holds true for the dynamic technology industry as well.
Today, some of the biggest global technology companies - Microsoft, Google, Nokia, Sandisk, NetApp, Cognizant and Infosys, to name a few - are all run by India-born CEOs. These leaders belong to a generation of innovators, who left their home country and rose to the top of some of the world’s largest corporations.
Leaders such as Satya Nadella of Microsoft, Sundar Pichai of Google, Shantanu Narayen of Adobe and Vishal Sikka of Infosys, and many others - have an edge over their global counterparts for their experience in dealing with a challenging and growing indigenous market.
There is nothing specifically Indian about their compassion, modesty, patience and an ability to dream. Yet some of these qualities appear to have created the Indian pool of over-achievers in global business.
As India celebrates its 70 years of Independence this year, we salute some of the biggest India-born leaders who are increasingly taking big roles in the global technology organizations and have proved their leadership capabilities in many different ways.
Watch The Video on India-Born Tech Leaders Who Rule The World
- 7 Success Mantras For Digital Transformation
- Ramco Systems Secures $2.5 Mn Cloud Deal From Allegis Group
- Microsoft's Slew Of Offerings To Boost 'Digital India'
- 5 Emerging Enterprise Tech Trends For 2017
- India’s ESDM Sector To Touch USD228 Bn By 2020: EY
- Microsoft-Flipkart Partnership Takes A Dig At Amazon
- Google, Microsoft To Crack Down On Internet Piracy: Report
- How Marketers Can Gain From Mobile-Social Strategy
- Digital Workforce Is Changing The Enterprise Landscape
- Confirmed: Apple To Start Making iPhone SE In India