India Inc Steps Up Hiring of CISOs
As information anywhere, anytime has became the mantra of the digital economy, security has become one of the biggest challenge for enterprises. According to the Information Systems Security Survey 2007-08, titled ‘From strength to strength’, conducted by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In), FICCI, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), 51% of the organizations in India have hired CISOs in India, as against 32% globally having employed CISOs.
In fact, an earlier study by PwC had also suggested that Asian organizations, especially Indian organizations, are making great progress when it comes to Asian security.
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- Demystifying AI And Analytics With Sameer Dhanrajani
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros