India Inc Steps Up Hiring of CISOs
As information anywhere, anytime has became the mantra of the digital economy, security has become one of the biggest challenge for enterprises. According to the Information Systems Security Survey 2007-08, titled ‘From strength to strength’, conducted by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In), FICCI, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), 51% of the organizations in India have hired CISOs in India, as against 32% globally having employed CISOs.
In fact, an earlier study by PwC had also suggested that Asian organizations, especially Indian organizations, are making great progress when it comes to Asian security.
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66