India Inc Steps Up Hiring of CISOs
As information anywhere, anytime has became the mantra of the digital economy, security has become one of the biggest challenge for enterprises. According to the Information Systems Security Survey 2007-08, titled ‘From strength to strength’, conducted by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In), FICCI, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), 51% of the organizations in India have hired CISOs in India, as against 32% globally having employed CISOs.
In fact, an earlier study by PwC had also suggested that Asian organizations, especially Indian organizations, are making great progress when it comes to Asian security.
- Millennials and Cybersecurity: Understanding the Value of Personal Data
- Microsoft, DSCI Team Up To Fill The Women In Cybersecurity Gap
- Email Based cyberattacks Continue To Soar: Study
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- New Security Flaw Grips Most Modern Laptops: F-Secure Researchers