India Inc Steps Up Hiring of CISOs
As information anywhere, anytime has became the mantra of the digital economy, security has become one of the biggest challenge for enterprises. According to the Information Systems Security Survey 2007-08, titled ‘From strength to strength’, conducted by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In), FICCI, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), 51% of the organizations in India have hired CISOs in India, as against 32% globally having employed CISOs.
In fact, an earlier study by PwC had also suggested that Asian organizations, especially Indian organizations, are making great progress when it comes to Asian security.
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- How IoT Is Creating Modern, Smart Cities
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Cybercrime To Worsen; More Sleepless Nights For CISOs
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study