India Inc Steps Up Hiring of CISOs
As information anywhere, anytime has became the mantra of the digital economy, security has become one of the biggest challenge for enterprises. According to the Information Systems Security Survey 2007-08, titled ‘From strength to strength’, conducted by the Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In), FICCI, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), 51% of the organizations in India have hired CISOs in India, as against 32% globally having employed CISOs.
In fact, an earlier study by PwC had also suggested that Asian organizations, especially Indian organizations, are making great progress when it comes to Asian security.
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study