India, one of six global delivery hubs designated by HP
HP Enterprise Services has designated India as one of six best shore global delivery hubs to support rising client demand for lower-cost, scalable services. Under the best shore expansion plan for India the company plans to launch three facilities in Bangalore and Chennai. It expects to add about 500,000 square feet of real-estate and hire additional talent in 2011.
“The HP Best Shore hub in India leverages our local HP Labs to deliver some of the most innovative services to help clients effectively meet business needs,” commented Neelam Dhawan, HP, MD, India.
The best shore hubs are designed to improve the client experience by offering access to deep industry and technical expertise that can tailor sophisticated solutions to meet unique client requirements, informed the company. Additionally, the hubs are meant to will help reduce delivery complexity by providing multiple services from a single location. The shore hub in India is expected to offer a range of capabilities in applications, infrastructure technology and BPO for global and domestic clients.
“By blending HP’s technology prowess with our service delivery expertise across industries and capabilities, HP can cost-efficiently deliver unique, high-value solutions to clients all over the world,” remarked Robb Rasmussen, VP and GM, HP Best Shore.
The company informed that its integrated best shore global sourcing model provides high-quality, flexible services using standardized tools, processes and best practices to more cost-effectively support clients. This model includes the skilled global workforce of MphasiS, a majority-owned, India-based business of HP.
The best shore expansion is part of the $1 billion investment HP announced in June to transform and grow its Enterprise Services business. Other hub locations include Bulgaria, China, Costa Rica, Malaysia and the Philippines.
- Enterprise Smartwatch Makers Must Shore Up Security: Analysts
- Celebrating The Success Of 12 Global Indian Super Women
- 9 Most Powerful Women in Tech From India
- 9 Powerful Women In Tech From India
- Mphasis Focuses On Innovation Around Emerging Tech
- SDN Market On Rise, HP Launches App Store
- PNB Selects Mphasis To Set Up Contact Centers
- Mphasis' Ganesh Murthy Joins Dell As CFO
- Mphasis Selects Basware To Strengthen BPaaS services
- Cisco To Enter Amazon's Shore With Cloud Services