IndiaMART brings mobile version of the site and app
IndiaMART.com, an online Business to Business (B2B) website, introduced IndiaMART mobile site - m.indiamart.com and Android app on Google Play. The objective of introducing the mobile platform is to connect global buyers with suppliers on the move.
“Customer demands and behaviour are in a continuous state of flux and we have always tried to anticipate where the customer is, to effectively deliver what the customer demands. Mobiles, including smartphones, are one such area,” Dinesh Agarwal, Founder & CEO, IndiaMART.com.
Agarwal added that witnessing the growing inclination towards mobile internet and apps, the company introduced the mobile-optimised version of its site. “We felt it was imperative to introduce these initiatives and ease business possibilities for SMEs. Considering buyers and suppliers are mostly on the move, I am sure that the user-friendly interface of our mobile site and app would allow them to instantly and seamlessly connect with each other,” he said.
The mobile version of the site is available on all mobile phones that support internet. The company also ensures that it offer access to almost all the product categories available on the online platform through mobile handsets. At the same time, the mobile app is available on Google Play Store to download. The App operates on all mobile devices having Android Version 1.5 or above installed. It connects users to 1.2 million suppliers and 6.5 million buyers on its platform.
Both the mobile site and App enable users can easily search for suppliers in their preferred area and location, according to the company. It also allows them to send business enquiries and SMS directly from their mobile phones. Buyers can even call suppliers directly by clicking on their displayed number.
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content: CTO
- Ex-SoftBank Executive Nikesh Arora Joins Palo Alto As CEO
- IoT Sensors Can Play A Key Role In Agriculture
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- Rahul Tewari Joins QuiKr As CFO
- 5 Digital Transaction Trends To Follow This Year
- NITI Aayog, Google To Jointly Foster India's AI Ecosystem
- Edtech Can Play A Vital Role In Woman Empowerment
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- Role Of Investment Bankers For A Successful M&A Deal