Indian organisations are secretive about security leaks
The security landscape today has evolved tremendously over the past few years. As new modes of attacks continue to be reported, it is imperative that CIOs are prepared to counter any catastrophic situation their organization might be subjected to.
In an exclusive video interview to CXOtoday, Didier Guibal, EVP - Worldwide Sales, Websense, explains the current global security landscape and why no organization how big or small should ever consider itself immune to security breaches.
1. Could you explain the changes in the global security landscape? What are the key factors causing this change? (00:07)
2. How different or similar is the Indian security landscape when compared to the global security landscape? (01:45)
3. What security misconceptions are responsible for security breaches in organizations? (03:13)
4. What security strategies should CIOs/ CISOs implement to ensure their organizations can quickly respond to surprise attacks? (04:27)
5. How should CIOs/CISOs ensure their security strategies do not hamper employee productivity? (05:53)
6. What role should legislators play to ensure businesses have a robust security architecture in place? (07:18)
7. What are Websense’s USPs? How do they help Indian businesses stay secure? (08:10)
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study