Indian organisations are secretive about security leaks
The security landscape today has evolved tremendously over the past few years. As new modes of attacks continue to be reported, it is imperative that CIOs are prepared to counter any catastrophic situation their organization might be subjected to.
In an exclusive video interview to CXOtoday, Didier Guibal, EVP - Worldwide Sales, Websense, explains the current global security landscape and why no organization how big or small should ever consider itself immune to security breaches.
1. Could you explain the changes in the global security landscape? What are the key factors causing this change? (00:07)
2. How different or similar is the Indian security landscape when compared to the global security landscape? (01:45)
3. What security misconceptions are responsible for security breaches in organizations? (03:13)
4. What security strategies should CIOs/ CISOs implement to ensure their organizations can quickly respond to surprise attacks? (04:27)
5. How should CIOs/CISOs ensure their security strategies do not hamper employee productivity? (05:53)
6. What role should legislators play to ensure businesses have a robust security architecture in place? (07:18)
7. What are Websense’s USPs? How do they help Indian businesses stay secure? (08:10)
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security