Indian Politicians Finally Get 'IT'
As the world’s largest democracy goes into election that decide who leads the country for the next 5 years, it has been an year of firsts when it comes to technology. The amount of effort and money splurged by political parties like Congress, BJP, JDU, MNS, etc. on developing websites and online marketing campaigns has been huge.
IT has also played a prominent part in speeches and agendas of most of the major parties. We bring for you a quick look on the part IT played in the build-up to the 15th Lok Sabha elections.
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- Indian IT Cos Reducing Dependence On Visas: Nasscom
- Indian IT Exports To grow 7-8 pc In 2017-18: Nasscom
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Mar 6-11)
- India To Host Mobile World Congress This Year
- MWC 2017: What Are The Key Enterprise Takeaways?
- HPE, Tata To Build India's largest IoT Network
- Is It A New Beginning For Nokia Phones?
- Mark Zuckerberg To Clamp Down Heavily on Fake News On Facebook
- Facebook Partners With Indian Govt To Reach Out To Voters