Indians, NRIs Now Have Access to 80 e-Markets
Interactive Brokers has added online stock trading on the NSE for Indian and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). This is in addition to its previously announced product additions of options and futures trading in
The IB Trader Workstation allows investors to view, trade, and manage risk for multiple global asset classes, including Indian stocks, options, and futures, from a single screen.
Gerald Perez, managing director of IB s
Customers will now have access to over 80 electronic markets worldwide, including
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is an automated global electronic market maker and broker specializing in routing orders and executing and processing trades in securities, options, futures, foreign exchange instruments, bonds, and funds as a member of more than 80 electronic exchanges and trading venues around the world.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Users Wary Of Making Purchases Through Smartwatches: Report
- Online Lending Reaching A New High
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT