Indians, NRIs Now Have Access to 80 e-Markets
Interactive Brokers has added online stock trading on the NSE for Indian and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). This is in addition to its previously announced product additions of options and futures trading in
The IB Trader Workstation allows investors to view, trade, and manage risk for multiple global asset classes, including Indian stocks, options, and futures, from a single screen.
Gerald Perez, managing director of IB s
Customers will now have access to over 80 electronic markets worldwide, including
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is an automated global electronic market maker and broker specializing in routing orders and executing and processing trades in securities, options, futures, foreign exchange instruments, bonds, and funds as a member of more than 80 electronic exchanges and trading venues around the world.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Xiaomi To Make Fresh Investments, Set Up More Plants In India
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision