Indians, NRIs Now Have Access to 80 e-Markets
Interactive Brokers has added online stock trading on the NSE for Indian and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). This is in addition to its previously announced product additions of options and futures trading in
The IB Trader Workstation allows investors to view, trade, and manage risk for multiple global asset classes, including Indian stocks, options, and futures, from a single screen.
Gerald Perez, managing director of IB s
Customers will now have access to over 80 electronic markets worldwide, including
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is an automated global electronic market maker and broker specializing in routing orders and executing and processing trades in securities, options, futures, foreign exchange instruments, bonds, and funds as a member of more than 80 electronic exchanges and trading venues around the world.
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- How Smart Cities Of The Future Can Get Smarter
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Most Organizations Not Doing 'People Strategies' Right