Indians, NRIs Now Have Access to 80 e-Markets
Interactive Brokers has added online stock trading on the NSE for Indian and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs). This is in addition to its previously announced product additions of options and futures trading in
The IB Trader Workstation allows investors to view, trade, and manage risk for multiple global asset classes, including Indian stocks, options, and futures, from a single screen.
Gerald Perez, managing director of IB s
Customers will now have access to over 80 electronic markets worldwide, including
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is an automated global electronic market maker and broker specializing in routing orders and executing and processing trades in securities, options, futures, foreign exchange instruments, bonds, and funds as a member of more than 80 electronic exchanges and trading venues around the world.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India