IndiaOnline's eBusiness Meet To Boost Local Business Growth
IndiaOnline, with a network of 475 portals under its wing, has launched a new initiative of eBusiness Meets, aimed at making local businesses leverage the power of an online presence, with various services such as digital marketing, and building of a business website. The first edition of the IndiaOnline.in eBusiness Meet is scheduled to be conducted in Raipur (Chhattisgarh) on August 20-21, 2016, in which businesses from across Raipur and Chhattisgarh are expected to participate, reported Business Wire India.
The eBusiness Meet is being conducted to help SMEs understand the value of a detailed online presence in today’s world and also get the most cost-effective way to promote and grow their business online through the IndiaOnline.in network of 475 websites. “India is a country whose GDP largely depends on the performance of the SME sector and it is imperative that SMEs find the best solution to present themselves online and grow their business. The eBusiness Meet is aimed at helping SMEs get online and use the services of the IndiaOnline.in Network to grow their business,” said Rahul Jalan, Director of the India Online network while speaking about the importance of SME in growth of the country.
This initiative by IndiaOnline.in is driven by a recent report by research firm McKinsey, that including Government of India’s program ‘Digital India Initiative’, the Gross Domestic Product of India will boost by USD 550 billion to USD 1 trillion by 2025, of which SMEs will be the major contributors. Also, as details published by SME Chamber of India, the sector provides livelihood to more than 80 million people, more than 6,000 different products, and contributes to 8 per cent of the nation’s GDP, other than 45 per cent to the total manufacturing output and 40 per cent to the exports from the country. IndiaOnline’s initiative is thus expected to empower the smaller and micro businesses to tap into the power of the web, which is also the fastest channel of growth, with the furthest capabilities of bringing stakeholders together.
- Businesses Need Events to Stay Relevant: Experts
- Online-Offline Channel Mix Leads To India's Smartphone Growth: IDC
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- A Big Online Boost To India’s Small Businesses
- AR-VR Changing Customer's Shopping Experience
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch