Accelya To Manage Financial Processes for Bangkok Airways
Pune-based IT firm Accelya Kale Solutions (formerly known as Kale Consultants) will manage critical financial processes for Bangkok Airways, Asia’s boutique airline. The scope of services includes the complete Book-to-Cash cycle including passenger revenue accounting, cargo revenue accounting, sales audit, card billing and miscellaneous billing.
Accelya is a provider of financial and business intelligence solutions to the Airline industry, and will work towards integrating the data from the financial processing into Accelya’s EverestAir platform, to provide strategic MIS to all stakeholders.
“Accelya will be looking after our financial processes with speed, accuracy and quality standards that are the best in the industry. We see great value in the strategic MIS that we will derive from the integration across financial processes”, said Khun Viroj Satitharopagorn, Vice President – Accounting, Bangkok Airways.
He elaborated that the engagement with Accelya will enable Bangkok Airways to integrate critical financial processes, centralize and standardize credit card payments, achieve compliance benefits, including SSAE 16 and PCI DSS and also get strategic MIS across passenger, cargo, ancillary and miscellaneous revenues.
With over 200 airline customers, our operations are spread across nine countries and we employ over 2000 professionals worldwide. Some of the solutions the IT provider will deliver to Bangkok Airways include REVERANEXT Revenue Accounting, VIVALDI card management, FinesseMBS Miscellaneous Billing and Accelya Sales Audit, said the company.
“There is great value in taking an integrated approach towards the Book-to-Cash cycle for all revenues in the airline – passenger, ancillary, cargo or miscellaneous. We also see huge value in the MIS that can be unlocked by transforming the data into actionable intelligence,” said Vipul Jain, CEO and Managing Director, Accelya Kale Solutions.
Bangkok Airways, Thailand’s leading regional airline, flies travelers from around the world to more than 20 destinations across Thailand and Asia. The airline has won many distinguished awards for its high standard service and technology deployment in the recent past.
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- Business Intelligence In Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Nasscom Predicts Muted Growth For IT In 2018-19
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How Much Of Human Jobs Will Be Performed By Machines?
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions