India’s Big Data Analytics To Reach $16 Bn By 2025: WNS
The Big data analytics sector in India is expected to gross as high as US $16 billion by 2025 from the current US 2 billion, as predicted by experts. This means, it will record an eight-fold growth in the mentioned period and register CAGR of 26 per cent over the next five years, it said.
As per the experts, India is currently among top 10 big data analytics markets in the world. “The government, industry and academia can collaborate to build an ecosystem to generate sustainable solutions by harnessing the power of big data and digital innovation,” said Keshav Murugesh, CEO, WNS Global Services Group.
“The combined power of harnessing big data and digital solutions can drive tremendous results in improving the citizen experience, implementation efficiency and boosting the nation’s economy,” Added Murugesh.
Speaking at the ‘Emerging Worlds Conference’ workshop organized by Indian School of Design and Innovation(ISDI) in collaboration with MIT Media Labs, Murugesh said, “India is a diversified country with a wide array of challenges, and it is pertinent that we as citizens of this country, innovate to find effective solutions that can make a difference to the billion lives that live here.” “If big data can be put to cutting-edge use for our corporations and clients, it can very well be a catalyst for the economy and the country,” he added.
The workshop brought industry leaders, technical experts, data scientist, innovators, academicians, implantation collaborators and progressive corporate collaborators under one roof to address national challenges and source potential solutions.
- Keep Security At The Heart Of Digital Strategy: Unisys
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- How Enterprises Can Start Building Their AI-ML Capabilities
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- Why AI Could Be Cybersecurity’s Next Big Thing
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Facebook CEO Explains How They Will Fix Data Privacy Issues