India’s Start-Up Ecosystem Sees Exciting Times Ahead
The Indian software product industry is growing exponentially in terms of both revenue and talent. The growth of the software product industry in recent years has signaled a transformation in India. India is fast gaining popularity as a ‘breeding ground’ for product innovation and start-ups.
Speaking at a recent Nasscom conclave, Ravi Gururaj, Chairman, Nasscom Product Council said, “It’s a great time to be a product entrepreneur in India with the increasing buzz in domestic markets, rising interest in Indian start-ups by overseas investors and improvement in the overall available infrastructure. India has become an attractive ground to breed start-ups and the industry is adding value at various stages to emerging technology startups.”
Nasscom recently organized a conference that served as an exciting platform for knowledge sharing, networking and setting the context for the future of the Indian product industry.
The association also organized a product showcase by companies on the sidelines of the conclave to encourage entrepreneurs in the region to create unique product solutions for its customers. The Pune edition of NPC, witnessed a turnout of over 400 delegates encouraging companies located in the region to participate and interact with some of the super achievers in the Indian Products arena.
The Pune edition of the conclave addressed the challenges faced by entrepreneurs, provided insights into the operations of product business and opportunities that will help them expand their market and build successful businesses. The conclave showcased the most promising and innovative growth stage product companies emerging in the cloud space. These cloud product companies, in a short span of time have created landmark products catering to a globally growing customer base and are now set to ramp up for the next phase of growth.
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Twitter Names Sriram Krishnan As Senior Director Of Product
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]
- 9 Considerations When Employing IoT
- How India Is Embracing Blockchains And Cryptocurrency
- Vishal Sikka Steps Down As Infosys' MD And CEO
- AI, Digital Currency To Bring Disruption In 2017: Study
- How Product Designing Has Changed Online Shopping
- The Anatomy Of The CFO Of Tomorrow