Indus Towers invests in a suite of Oracle tech
In a move to enhance customer service and support its aggressive growth plans, Indus Towers has invested in a suite of Oracle technology including Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Applications. This IT investment will hasten revenue growth for Indus Towers and allow it to maximize operational efficiency and respond flexibly to customer needs with new business models.
This implementation combines best-of-breed technology and industry acumen. We also appreciated Oracle s integrated approach and the value it delivers with respect to a single-vendor solution and its openness to integrate with other critical applications. I am sure this implementation will prove to be a significant asset to our organization and be industry benchmark in time to come, Gurbinder S. Hira, head IT, Indus Towers
The company will use Oracle Fusion Middleware to integrate its various business processes and applications such as ERP, AMS, DMS, Billing, GIS and Remedy. As a result, Indus Towers will be able to get real time visibility and centralize the management of its business process policies. It will also be able to automate the enforcement of policies and processes within the organisation.
As convergence and consolidation continue to change the telecommunications landscape, investing in appropriate technology models is imperative. Fast-growing companies like Indus Towers need solutions that can help them further tighten business control, identify and leverage growth opportunities and respond quickly as business dynamics change, said Surya Bhardwaj, VP, Applications, Oracle India.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs