IndusInd Bank Launches Video Branch For Customers
IndusInd Bank has launched a new customer-centric service called Video Branch. The offering will allow customers to do a video conference with the bank staff. They can schedule a video call with the branch managers, relationship mangers or connect to the central Video Branch instantly. This is first-of- its- kind initiative in the banking industry, the bank claims, which facilitates customers to interact with the Video Branch at their own convenience either from his desktop/laptop computers or Apple and Android smart phones. This facility will be available to all existing and new customers of IndusInd Bank.
Digitization of businesses is the key focus area of the Bank in this financial year and this initiative is a step forward to the on-going Responsive Innovation theme. The new facility allows customers to interact with their branches through a Video Branch app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store on their smart phones or avail this facility on the desktops through its website.
The service enables customers to benefit the present Contact Centre services and four financial transactions – FD booking, RTGS, NEFT & funds transfer through a video chat with the Contact Centre executive instantly or arrange a video call with the branch manager/relationship manager.
“In a move to digitize the banking experience for all customers, IndusInd Bank Video Branch is a 24×7 service allowing customers to interact face-to-face with their bank branch using their desktop, tablet or smart phone,” said Sumant Kathpalia, Head – Consumer Banking, IndusInd Bank. He added that its customers can now do all the transactions they do at a bank branch without going to it, right from the comfort of their office or home using the Video Branch App.
IndusInd Bank Video Branch is yet another new service under the Bank’s theme of ‘Responsive Innovation’ to offer innovative and unique banking experience to all customers, while keeping their convenience in mind. “Digitization is the future of banking and we are hopeful that the new service will be immensely useful to all our customers,” commented Kathpalia.
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How Firms Can Improve Internal Customer Satisfaction
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives