Industries Ally to Connect India
An industry-wide movement to promote broadband Internet and WiMAX has been launched.
The movement, called ‘Connected Indians’ is an alliance between the government and organizations like Intel, NIIT, Tata Teleservices, Tata Communications, Reliance Communications, CII, ASSOCHAM, WiMAX Forum, and MAIT.
This joint initiative is expected to cover approximately 100 cities and towns across the nation over the next few months.
In related news, Intel has said it will make affordable Atom-based devices available to the public over the next several months. These devices will be priced from Rs 5000 onwards.
Wireless Broadband: Is it the Answer?
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- DevSecOps, A Key Focus Of CA Technologies
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- SPOT Forum To Throw Light On Securing A Cashless India
- SBI Teams Up With BankChain, Intel For Blockchain Deployment
- Why Businesses Should Move to Cloud Telephony
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies