Infinite helps iYogi enhance its global footprint
Infinite and iYogi have jointly announced an agreement for the latter to expand its on-demand global tech support with a service delivery centre in Bengaluru. iYogi has recently expanded its service delivery centres across major cities in India, and through Infinite’s Service Desk operations now starting in Bengaluru.
"As we double our tech experts this year, from 3000, we have identified five cities across India for service delivery. Bengaluru has emerged as a preferred global destination for recruiting the best tech talent. We are delighted to partner with Infinite and to leverage their advanced facilities and capabilities for rapid expansion. An engagement with Infinite meets our immediate growth imperative to scale our tech experts and a long-term objective to establish a best-in-class service delivery centre in Bengaluru," Uday Challu, CEO, iYogi.
The three-year agreement will provide technical support services on iYogi’s unique global delivery platform, iMantra. Infinite will leverage iMantra, in order to seamlessly extend support to iYogi’s customers across the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and other geographies in the future. This business is expected to scale between 500 to a 1000 employees for Infinite’s Infrastructure Group.
"We are excited to work with iYogi in enhancing their global footprint for tech support services. With our state-of-art infrastructure and capabilities we are uniquely positioned to offer a quick start, and rapid deployment for iYogi to meet the growing market opportunity for remote tech support. As we build our Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) capabilities, iYogi’s unique model, as the first global tech support brand for consumers and small businesses from India, will help bolster our competencies and global delivery of these services," Upinder Zutshi, MD, Infinite.
- Starbucks Brews Up Digital Transformation With Microsoft Azure
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- Digiperform Expands In India To Offer Digital Marketing Training
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- IT Firm Synechron To Hire About 1500 Staff
- US Based Softvision To Hire 500 Software Engineers in India
- IBM Collaborates With Developers For AI, Machine Learning
- E-Retailers Clear Smartphone Inventories Via Pre-GST Sales
- Intel India To Invest Rs 1100 Crore To Expand R&D
- Hamburg Startup Employland Helps Indian CXOs Find Job In Germany