Infinite to Expand Delivery Centres in India
In a bid to expand its existing facilities in Gurgaon and Chennai, Infinite Computer Solutions is set to invest Rs. 26 crores. Infinite is a global service provider of infrastructure management, intellectual property (IP) levering solutions. It has 14 delivery centers worldwide including Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Gurgaon in India and offices in USA, UK, China, Singapore and Malaysia and Australia.
Currently Infinite has a headcount of 2902 and will increase its headcount to 500-seater by 2010 from the existing 260-seater at the DLF Cyber City SEZ in Gurgaon. However in the Chennai delivery centre, the company plans to its increase its headcount later. The Chennai centre at Tambaram SEZ has an area of 50,000 Sq Ft while the one in Gurgaon has about 20,000 Sq Ft.
Talking to CXOtoday, Upinder Zutshi, CEO of Infinite Computer Solutions (India) Ltd said, "This amount will initially fuel our expansion in Gurgaon and Chennai and that will be followed by the SEZ in Hyderabad from the next fiscal."
During the next fiscal, Infinite also plans to expand its existing facilities in Hyderabad to a SEZ over the next 18-24 months. "We have acquired about 4.48 acres of land and even the design and the drawings of the campus have been completed and are waiting for the final clearance." added Zutshi.
The company is focusing on the Telecom, Media, Energy, Manufacturing, and Healthcare industries as its core verticals. "We have strong domain knowledge in telecom industry, offerings ranging from conventional services to higher value added services. In fact, telecom alone accounts for about 62 percent of our revenue," said Zutshi.
The company has some of global leading companies as its customers including Verizon, ACS, Fujitsu, Alcatel-Lucent, IBM, Motorola, Tellabs, GM, AOL etc.
- Central Government Clears BharatNet For Tamil Nadu
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report