Info Chiefs to Converge at Bangalore Meet
iCMG, a Bangalore-based IT architecture services and solutions company is conducting the 2nd edition of “Architecture World 2007″, an international conference on enterprise architecture, which will enable companies to cater to software architecture. This will also represent India as a flourishing center for IT Architecture.
The conference will be an exclusive gathering of the Indian architect. The event will be attended by some of the most influential IT architects in India. It will be supported by International Association of Software Architects, Global Enterprise Architecture Organization, Association of Enterprise Architects, and World-wide Institute of Software Architects.
The conference will be conducted by 25 speakers from 16 countries who will hold 28 architecture sessions. The speakers include Mark McGregor, Klaus D. Niemann, CIOs, and chief architects of various companies like DHL, Credit Suisse, EDS, British Telecom, Compuware, NIC, Microsoft, Citigroup, Reliance, Perot Systems, HSBC, iCMG, Accenture, etc.
Sunil Dutt Jha, Practicing Architect & CEO of iCMG said, “We realized that professionals from the Software Architecture needed a common platform to congregate and share thoughts, ideas, expertise, and explore synergies across the globe.”
The focus of this conference includes understanding Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (EAF), Model Driven Architecture (MDA), component based product line, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), ITSM, etc. These are essential to reduce IT costs, ensure system longevity, and enhance productivity.
The event is scheduled on the 27th and 28th of June, 2007 at the TATA Auditorium of the IISc campus.
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Why Industry 4.0 Is The Future Of Manufacturing
- Increased Automation, Agile Development Drive Greater RoI: Study
- Unlocking The Business Value Of Internet of Things [Infographic]
- Digital Transformation Needs Robust IT Architecture Plan