Infor unveils new SCE solution
Infor, a provider of business application software, today announced the latest version of Infor Supply Chain Execution (SCE). According to the press statement, the solution is meant to further reduce the complexity of warehousing and logistics management and clarify daily decision making. With more than 100 new core industry features, including mobile and voice enablement, visual metrics, and ION integration to ERP, Infor SCE helps provide a single, unified solution to meet warehousing, transportation, labour and 3PL billing needs.
The company said that Infor SCE 10.2 unites the strategic, tactical and operational elements of supply chain execution, and empowers users to manage logistical needs.
“Supply chain managers face the daily challenge of balancing critical warehouse functions, forcing them to remain onsite and monitoring a number of tracking solutions,” said John Bermudez, Vice President, Product Management, Infor. “With Infor SCE 10.2, managers can not only rely upon one solution to interface with supply chain, but they may also do so from a remote location through innovative mobile capabilties.”
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- How IoT Impacts The Supply Chain In Flex
- DHL eCommerce Selects FarEye To Boost Brand Image
- AI, Digital Currency To Bring Disruption In 2017: Study
- Data Literacy Is The Next Big Thing For Businesses: Qlik