Infor Expands Business In India, Middle East & Africa
Infor today announced a new focus on India, Middle East, and Africa with the creation of its IMEA business unit. Tarik Taman, who has led Infor’s global HCM business since 2009, will lead the IMEA business unit from Infor’s office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Under Taman’s leadership, Infor has a plan to quintuple its market share in the region by 2020.
”With more than 5,000 existing customers, Infor already has a solid footprint across the region, but the growth opportunities are virtually limitless,” said Tarik Taman, General Manager, IMEA for Infor. “India is one of the few major economies worldwide still growing near double digits, the Middle East is transforming from oil-based economies to the private sector driving large investments in the cloud, and Africa is the last economic frontier - all factors that made creating a dedicated IMEA region a compelling decision for Infor.”
Also Read: Infor Sets Up New Division For Digital Tech
To support its IMEA business, Infor has made many new hires in the region, both at its hub in Dubai’s Internet City and in its newly opened office in the iconic Kingdom Tower in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Across the region Infor now has more than 2,100 employees. Infor’s expanded direct presence will complement its existing network of partners across the region and provide sales, services, value engineering, marketing, and other functions.
(Image Courtesy: Twitter.com)
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Flipkart, ASUS Announce Long-Term Partnership For India Market
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- Realizing Zen in Business
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- How E-Tailers Can Gain From Online Flash Sales