Infor launches integrated ERP for printing and packaging
Infor, a provider of business application software announced the availability of Infor for Printing and Packaging. This new vertical suite is an integrated ERP system that includes specialized built-in capabilities to manage the printing and packaging lifecycle, providing faster deployments and fewer modifications. By combining the advantages of full visibility, process control, and financial management with the specialized needs of creating accurate printing quotes and estimating resource needs, Infor for Printing and Packaging can control day-to-day activities, plus enable long-term analysis, planning and strategic growth.
Available as either an on-premise solution or cloud-based deployment, the ERP solution is highly flexible and can scale to meet many business expansion needs like the addition of a warehouse, new plant, or new division relatively quickly, minimizing disruption to day-to-day business. And, due to the integration between the manufacturing and printing processes and business operations, Infor for Printing and Packaging provides one common source of truth, making data more reliable.
According to the company, the new application delivers a speedier quoting process that saves both time and resources, improved workflow and integration as well as increased productivity. “In order to remain competitive and simultaneously meet consumer demand, organizations need to streamline operations and increase their ability to access and analyze data,” said Mark Humphlett, Director of ERP Marketing, Infor.
He added that the new specialized application will help customers have access to company-wide analytics and reporting tools in order to achieve the high efficiency necessary to successfully navigate the complexity and market pressures of the industry today.
- Lack Of Integrated Tools Leads To Project Failure: Study
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- How Big Data Can Thwart Epidemic Diseases
- Is 3-D Drawing Going To Kill Microsoft Paint?
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (July 10-14)
- Cloud, Emerging Verticals Driving Growth For Infor
- Infor Teams Up With LinkedIn To Empower CRM