Infor launches AutoConnect for automotive industry
Infor, a provider of business applications, has launched its demand management solution - Infor AutoConnect, for suppliers in the automotive industry.
Built upon Infor’s automotive domain expertise, AutoConnect provides a single view into planning, production and shipping across the industry’s complex supply chains. AutoConnect integrates with Infor enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems such as Infor ERP LN, as well as third-party ERP systems. The solution consolidates multiple electronic data interchanges (EDI) into a single solution, providing suppliers global visibility and communication across the entire supply chain
AutoConnect uses the deep automotive domain expertise from Infor to extend and integrate with any ERP system to support standard industry business practices and trading partner variations.
“With volatile customer demands and complex global supply chains, the automotive industry puts unprecedented pressure on its suppliers,” said Wolfram Schmid, director, automotive solution management, Infor. “Infor AutoConnect helps automotive companies reduce costs to increase profitability and ensure long-term viability by providing their OEM customers with greater service, dependability and support for worldwide operations.”
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage