Infor launches AutoConnect for automotive industry
Infor, a provider of business applications, has launched its demand management solution - Infor AutoConnect, for suppliers in the automotive industry.
Built upon Infor’s automotive domain expertise, AutoConnect provides a single view into planning, production and shipping across the industry’s complex supply chains. AutoConnect integrates with Infor enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems such as Infor ERP LN, as well as third-party ERP systems. The solution consolidates multiple electronic data interchanges (EDI) into a single solution, providing suppliers global visibility and communication across the entire supply chain
AutoConnect uses the deep automotive domain expertise from Infor to extend and integrate with any ERP system to support standard industry business practices and trading partner variations.
“With volatile customer demands and complex global supply chains, the automotive industry puts unprecedented pressure on its suppliers,” said Wolfram Schmid, director, automotive solution management, Infor. “Infor AutoConnect helps automotive companies reduce costs to increase profitability and ensure long-term viability by providing their OEM customers with greater service, dependability and support for worldwide operations.”
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies