Infor launches AutoConnect for automotive industry
Infor, a provider of business applications, has launched its demand management solution - Infor AutoConnect, for suppliers in the automotive industry.
Built upon Infor’s automotive domain expertise, AutoConnect provides a single view into planning, production and shipping across the industry’s complex supply chains. AutoConnect integrates with Infor enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems such as Infor ERP LN, as well as third-party ERP systems. The solution consolidates multiple electronic data interchanges (EDI) into a single solution, providing suppliers global visibility and communication across the entire supply chain
AutoConnect uses the deep automotive domain expertise from Infor to extend and integrate with any ERP system to support standard industry business practices and trading partner variations.
“With volatile customer demands and complex global supply chains, the automotive industry puts unprecedented pressure on its suppliers,” said Wolfram Schmid, director, automotive solution management, Infor. “Infor AutoConnect helps automotive companies reduce costs to increase profitability and ensure long-term viability by providing their OEM customers with greater service, dependability and support for worldwide operations.”
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- Infor To Double Revenues By 2020: IMEA GM
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools