Infor launches cloud-based mobile CRM tool
The solution provides mobile development tools and foundation services for enterprises.
Business application provider Infor launched Infor10 Motion, a cloud-based mobile platform built on Infor10 ION integration framework.
According to a media release, Infor10 Motion applications provide fast, reliable connections to back office systems regardless of location through smartphones and tablets, such as iPhone and iPad, to accelerate productivity.
The company has made available two applications, Infor10 Road Warrior, a mobile CRM application with embedded business intelligence, and Infor ION ActivityDeck, which allows users to respond to important tasks, receive real-time alerts, and approve pending requests.
“To keep up with the increasingly mobile world, companies need to empower their workforce with tools to stay informed and take action from anywhere,” said Duncan Angove, president, Products and Support, Infor. “We are changing the way our software is used and managed by providing mobile development tools and foundation services that enable our customers to use mobile applications, like Infor10 Road Warrior, across the extended enterprise.”
Infor10 Road Warrior empowers sales productivity by sending mobile alerts, approvals and tasks, allowing users to make decisions faster, turning what was previously considered down-time into a tool to outpace the competition. This connectivity is coupled with embedded business intelligence to provide an overview of data-heavy screens, helping users make sense of data more rapidly, highlight problems at a glance, and compare current and historical order volume, reducing the amount of time spent searching for information. The solution can be integrated with consumer apps like Skype and FaceTime for better collaboration.
Infor ION ActivityDeck addresses users on the move by keeping them connected to the back office. These users can respond to important tasks, receive real-time alerts, and approve pending requests, keeping business in motion. Similar in function to Twitter, ION ActivityDeck provides the ability to define filters based on most anything, helping users answer questions and take action before they become issues.
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP