Infor launches new solution for the fashion industry
Infor, a provider of business application software said it has launched a new solution for the fashion industry called Infor Implementation Accelerator for Fashion. The new Infor Fashion combines next-generation enterprise resource planning (ERP) with real-time business process management to dramatically increase efficiency across a company’s entire value chain, according to the company.
The application is flexible and scalable and is ideal for organizations looking to manage their entire fashion process - from design, development and sourcing to production, distribution, customer service and finance.
The new solution delivers the same scalability and ease of integration found in other Infor applications and can help enterprises provide a faster return on investment. Implementation Accelerators are a set of preconfigured industry solutions based on the latest version of the Infor application suites that deliver core industry application processes, reduced implementation times, costs, and risks. Additionally, this solution delivers predefined but easily configurable menus, processes, templates and training, to suit the needs of mid-sized fashion companies.
“Just like large, global companies, mid-sized fashion organizations face the same challenges of high order volumes, increasingly complex supply chains and managing multiple product lines efficiently, but have to normally do so with fewer resources readily available to them,” said Bob McKee, industry strategy director - Fashion, Infor. He added that recognizing this problem, Infor developed a tailored, streamlined implementation process designed to deliver benefits to these entities. The new solution is available both on the cloud and as an on-premise technology platform.
- 5 Steps to Manage An Efficient Innovation Program
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- Digital Workplaces Will Enhance Productivity, Says Zinnov
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study
- How HR Analytics Can Be A Game-Changer In The Banking Industry
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Virtual Reality Is Reshaping India's Real Estate Industry
- Why Is India Interesting For Walmart And Other Retailers?