Infor opens center of excellence in India
Infor, a provider of business software inaugurated its Center of Excellence (CoE) in Hyderabad, India. Among other functions, the facility will house a dedicated team of experts in Infor’s Global professional services organization to deliver greater value to customers, including increased implementation efficiency and customer response times.
Infor is focused on expanding its presence in India and the Asia-Pacific region by increasing its staff, channel partners and customer base in the area. Approximately 550 employees will staff the CoE, of which the professional services team will help customers reduce the cost of ownership, focus on strategic IT initiatives, maximize systems availability, reduce risk, gain rapid time to value for new projects, and keep pace with evolving business priorities.
"India is not only a rapidly growing market for businesses, it is also a fertile ground for talented software and service developers, proficient in English, and able to support the operations of a global company like Infor," said Jim Schaper, Chairman and CEO, Infor.
The engineers at the CoE will provide support to Infor customers in the Asia-Pacific region as well as overflow and off-peak support to customers in EMEA. Additionally a team will support Infor’s global internal finance structure, reporting to Infor’s CFO and driving organizational and financial efficiencies.
"Our new Center of Excellence here in Hyderabad will enable us to provide new and growing customers best-in-class professional services consulting and support," added Schaper.
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- AMD To Woo Enterprises With New Line Of Processors
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- IIIT-H, TalentSprint Set To Make India AI-ML Ready
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns