Infor Teams Up With LinkedIn To Empower CRM
Infor has integrated its CRM solution with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. The announcement made during the Inforum 2017 along wih the announcement of its new AI platform, Coleman that will integrate with its CRM solution. This will bring augmented intelligence functionality to the CRM solution and help businesses in understanding their customer better.
Infor is not the first CRM solution to announce integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. When the product launched in 2014 the initial partners were Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. Sugar CRM and Dynamics 365 have all made integration announcements in the last few weeks.
Infor’s latest integration with Linked is an example of how the company is integrating its solutions to different applications that can fulfil a need that is currently lacking from their own ecosystem. The integration brings a number of insides direct to the desktop of CRM users. That information can include recommendations about contacts, job changes and is aimed to gather more quickly, relevant information about a company. For instance, its helps in understanding who within an organization works within Marketing, Sales or service and helping to create links to those people can be invaluable.
Jason Rushforth, vice president and general manager, Infor Customer Experience commented, “It’s no exaggeration to say that salespeople succeed or fail by their contact data. Integrating leading tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to Infor CRM can help arm our customers with the information they need to be competitive in today’s aggressive selling environment.”
While several companies are now making big announcements with their CRM, Infor stated their CRM solution has a significant user base. They also seem to be investing more heavily in the product than they have in recent times. The integration with LinkedIn was something they needed to implement to keep rivals at bay. The solution will become available in the summer 2017 edition of Infor CRM.
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020
- Customer Experience Can Be A Strategic Brand Differentiator
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- How Brands Can Modernize Customer Engagement
- How E-Commerce Can Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala