Informatica announces hybrid cloud solution
Informatica Corporation today announced the availability of its hybrid solution Informatica Cloud Summer 2013. The new solution extends the Cloud SAP Connector providing native SAP table reading and writing capabilities in the Coud. The new connector enables users to extract data from SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), browse SAP metadata with business descriptions in the cloud, leverage new SAP Table Reader and Writer connectivity, SAP HANA connectivity via ODBC for high performance analytics.
Informatica Cloud Extend empowers Salesforce.com customers with powerful business process automation capabilities, enabling non-programmers to create and publish “guides” that are accessed by users within Salesforce views, web pages or mobile devices. Informatica Cloud Summer 2013 introduces several important enhancements to Informatica Cloud Extend, including: ability to run Informatica Cloud integration tasks using guides, extended mobile capabilities, customizable guide execution reports in Salesforce, simple theme customization.
Informatica Cloud Summer 2013 also delivers enhancements in the areas of cloud data quality and master data management (MDM).
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- Poor Visibility, Greatest Challenge To Cloud Adoption
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- How DTDC Uses Cloud To Offer 50pc Faster Resolution Of Service Cases
- Global Digital Signature Market To See Huge Leap: Study
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration