Informatica announces hybrid cloud solution
Informatica Corporation today announced the availability of its hybrid solution Informatica Cloud Summer 2013. The new solution extends the Cloud SAP Connector providing native SAP table reading and writing capabilities in the Coud. The new connector enables users to extract data from SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), browse SAP metadata with business descriptions in the cloud, leverage new SAP Table Reader and Writer connectivity, SAP HANA connectivity via ODBC for high performance analytics.
Informatica Cloud Extend empowers Salesforce.com customers with powerful business process automation capabilities, enabling non-programmers to create and publish “guides” that are accessed by users within Salesforce views, web pages or mobile devices. Informatica Cloud Summer 2013 introduces several important enhancements to Informatica Cloud Extend, including: ability to run Informatica Cloud integration tasks using guides, extended mobile capabilities, customizable guide execution reports in Salesforce, simple theme customization.
Informatica Cloud Summer 2013 also delivers enhancements in the areas of cloud data quality and master data management (MDM).
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- IBM, Salesforce Strengthen AI Partnership
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 8-13)
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- 2018 Will Be The Year Of The Hybrid Cloud
- Data Technology Will Redefine The Way Companies Do Business
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018