Informatica introduces Ultra messaging Dynamic Routing option
Informatica Corporation, a data integration software provider, on Thursday introduced the Informatica Ultra Messaging Dynamic Routing Option, a global messaging routing capability for Informatica Ultra Messaging environments. The new offering opens the door to reliable, high-performance guaranteed messaging across the globe and updates IT infrastructure for global real-time and “big data in motion” initiatives.
The Dynamic Routing Option extends the performance, resilience and scalability of the Informatica Ultra Messaging family of products with automatic best path selection, topic-based filtering, optimized protocols and global guaranteed delivery across WAN and LAN environments. Ultra Messaging customers can use the new option to:
Scale applications and data across data centres globally with high-availability and lower recurring costs, all on commodity hardware.
Provide guaranteed delivery of real-time business data such as order flows and trade data between applications separated by geographic, network or policy boundaries.
Prepare for “big data in motion” with high-performance global aggregation and guaranteed delivery for analytics, operational intelligence and business intelligence.
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study
- Twitter Names Sriram Krishnan As Senior Director Of Product
- Mobility Is The Future Of Banking
- Google Kills G-Chat For Hangouts : What It Means For Enterprise
- Airtel, Ola Team Up To Offer Digital Payment Services
- How Google Helped NoBroker Amp Up Its Mobile Web
- CIOs Can Learn From AWS Outage And Move On
- BYOD Is Propelling Team Messenger Apps