Informatica launches new solution for healthcare
Informatica Corporation today introduced Informatica Proactive Healthcare Decision Management, an operational intelligence solution for healthcare that helps in care coordination and patient safety.
This solution leverages existing investments in applications, industry standards like HL7 and messaging interfaces between systems. It monitors real-time operational data to identify opportunities where care coordination can be improved. By delivering real-time alerts to appropriate caregivers, it is possible to intervene proactively to enhance care coordination and improve patient safety. Also, since this solution operates at the point of patient interaction, healthcare organizations can at last enable more effective front line care behavior. As a result, they can reduce avoidable readmissions and penalties and improve enforcement of medical and business best practices.
“Informatica Proactive Healthcare Decision Management provides an innovative approach to healthcare decision support in the way it delivers real-time alerts to care providers and other front-line staff that spans disparate applications and organizations” said Richard Cramer, chief healthcare strategist, Informatica. “Data warehousing enables analysis of what has happened in the past, and predictive modeling tells you what is likely to happen in the future. Neither of these approaches is sufficient in and of itself. Informatica Proactive Healthcare Decision Management complements these techniques to deliver a more immediate impact, telling you what’s happening right now, so you can take fast, appropriate action. Relevant information is pushed to users instead of them having to seek it out and alerts are delivered to where they can have the greatest effect.”
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- Multi-Cloud Environments Force CIOs To Rethink Cloud Strategies
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO
- 5 Supply Chain Management Trends for 2018
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Transforming Business With Cloud Migration
- Forget Prevention, Firms Struggle To Even Detect Cyber Threats