Informatica partners with Teradata to offer unified data architecture
Informatica Corporation, a provider of data integration software, and Teradata, the analytic data solutions company, announced that the Informatica Platform is now part of the Teradata Unified Data Architecture (UDA), delivering “map once, deploy anywhere” data integration optimization across Teradata Data Warehouse, Teradata Aster and Hadoop, based on cost and performance.
The combination of the Informatica Platform and Teradata UDA allows organizations to use the Informatica Virtual Data Machine to map data integration processes once, and then deploy them to run on workload-specific platforms within the Teradata UDA to power many type of analytics – all within a single data architecture.
The solution aims to provide customers with the ability to minimize the cost and risk of moving to big data, align the right platform to the right job and hopes to increase developer productivity by up to 500 percent.
With Informatica as a key component of Teradata UDA, customers can use the same no-code development environment when designing data integration for Hadoop as they do for data warehousing and discovery platforms, leveraging existing data integration developers without hiring specialized skill sets, which are expensive and hard to find.
- Brands Fail To Use Customer Data to Deliver Personalization: Study
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative