Informatica unveils dedicated healthcare practice
Informatica has launched its dedicated healthcare practice, focused on providing value-added solutions to help healthcare stakeholders, including payers, providers and patients, gain greater value from their data assets across the entire value chain. The solutions based on the Informatica Platform, which is proven to handle the complex, high-volume data integration requirements found in healthcare environments.
"Enabling transparency, building patient trust and loyalty and delivering technology solutions that lower cost and deliver the highest levels of quality care for our customers is our aim. The importance of data in healthcare has risen greatly this past year and Informatica provides the flexible and open information infrastructures to address the healthcare industries integration challenges today and for years to come," said Shekhar Iyer, SVP - healthcare and public sector, Informatica.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Flipkart Selects Smartron To Design, Engineer Its First Smartphone
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Facebook’s Messenger 2.2 To Woo The Enterprise
- How To Prepare For Internet of Medical Things Threats
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services