Informatica unveils dedicated healthcare practice
Informatica has launched its dedicated healthcare practice, focused on providing value-added solutions to help healthcare stakeholders, including payers, providers and patients, gain greater value from their data assets across the entire value chain. The solutions based on the Informatica Platform, which is proven to handle the complex, high-volume data integration requirements found in healthcare environments.
"Enabling transparency, building patient trust and loyalty and delivering technology solutions that lower cost and deliver the highest levels of quality care for our customers is our aim. The importance of data in healthcare has risen greatly this past year and Informatica provides the flexible and open information infrastructures to address the healthcare industries integration challenges today and for years to come," said Shekhar Iyer, SVP - healthcare and public sector, Informatica.
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare
- How Big Data Can Thwart Epidemic Diseases