Informatica unveils dedicated healthcare practice
Informatica has launched its dedicated healthcare practice, focused on providing value-added solutions to help healthcare stakeholders, including payers, providers and patients, gain greater value from their data assets across the entire value chain. The solutions based on the Informatica Platform, which is proven to handle the complex, high-volume data integration requirements found in healthcare environments.
"Enabling transparency, building patient trust and loyalty and delivering technology solutions that lower cost and deliver the highest levels of quality care for our customers is our aim. The importance of data in healthcare has risen greatly this past year and Informatica provides the flexible and open information infrastructures to address the healthcare industries integration challenges today and for years to come," said Shekhar Iyer, SVP - healthcare and public sector, Informatica.
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Indus OS To Become Default Platform For Internet Content
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- Blockchain To Shape Next-Gen Supply Chains In Healthcare: GlobalData
- AI, Voice To Disrupt Travel Market
- From Good to Great Customer Touchpoints
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India